Monday, October 20, 2008

Explore Technorati - Task 14

I haven't used Technorati previously, and it was definitely interesting to have a look at. I found quite a marked difference in the results and I will need to spend some on playing with it to enhance my skills.

I signed up and was ready to get my authority etc, unfortunately at this time it seems the back end isn't working correctly. I also copied my html so I could put it on my Blog - but since I was doing about four things at once I forget to paste it at the time. Haven't found my way back to it yet, which may either be a user error or a back end problem. I did duck into the FAQs, but I have to say there seems a lot to go through and it will have to wait a little while.

Anyway Technorati seems like it could be fun - although I don't know if I would use it for keeping up professionally. RSS feeds seems more the go for me.

No comments: