Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Social bookmarking in Del.icio.us - Task 13


I have used Del.icio.us previously as a collaboration tool while writing a paper with colleagues who were based at a distance. It was a useful mechanism to share literature on the topic and worked well in that instance.

I currently use Connotea, and needless to say I have a preference for it, undoubtedly caused by familiarity and the fact that I actually remember the password.

My search on del.icio.us was Chocolate addict - I have to say I was terribly disappointed that not more people own up to being chocolate addicts. But I found an extremely interesting item that I could purchase for only $37.10 (US$ no doubt).

The Chococlock
Every 60 minutes the shutters open and a piece of chocolate pops out, but you've only got 30 seconds to grab it. If not, the chocolate goes back in and you'll have to wait whole hour before it opens again. So not fair. Clearly a must have item for Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see sooooo many lawsuits over pinched fingers here!!

Walking through Perfume said...

I don't think Chocolate addicts have time for law suits ...:)