Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Google - Task 17

I have seen both Google maps and Google docs previously.

Google maps is fun, particularly going to look up your own address - my rubbish bin was on the footpath when the Google man drove past! Anyhow I went and refreshed my memory about Google Maps, and then came to the realization that I had never needed to get directions from Google Maps, and this means I live a horribly boring life not going anywhere new. New Year's resolution - go somewhere different so I have to look up Google Maps to get the directions.

Google Docs is also fun. I have used it a couple of times and really like how easy it is to use. It was particularly useful while writing a conference paper and we could all edit the document at the same time. Online access without long downloads times additional helpful feature.

No comments: